After you have accepted the changes recommended by your editor, if you have added new material or made multiple changes on the basis of editor notes and comments, you can choose to have your original editor review your document a second time. Your document will be returned in 24 hours, edited for punctuation, verb tense, spelling, and sentence structure. The document body and thesis statement will also be proofread and edited for accuracy and clarity.
The Papercheck Second Look editing service is perfect for clients who want to make adjustments after a document has been edited. Many clients find that, once a document has been edited, they want to add sections or implement refinements based on recommendations made by the Papercheck editor, a professor, or a colleague.
To qualify for the Second Look service, you must submit your document within 48 hours after your edited document is returned to you and your document must meet the requirements given below. Once your second draft has been successfully submitted, your editor will send you a revised version within 24 hours. We will make every attempt to reassign your document to the same editor who performed the original edit.
One page is equal to 300 words.
When to use the Second Look editing service:
- When you have added new material to the original document.
- After finalized changes have been made to an important document.
- When your Second Look document contains no more or no less than 20% more text than the edited version of your document.
When not to use the Second Look editing service:
- For new documents; they must be uploaded to us through the normal submission process.
- When your revised document contains more than 20% newly added text.