The editors at Papercheck specialize in thorough, professional essay editing services. They carefully read and correct essays so that they are ready for submission or publication. Whether your essay requires only proofreading services or complete editing, Papercheck’s professional staff is prepared to offer complete satisfaction.
An essay is only as effective as its ability to clearly communicate its ideas to readers. At Papercheck, essay editing involves several steps:
- First, the essay is read so that the editor is able to understand the writer’s thesis, point of view, and writing style.
- Then the editor reads the essay sentence for sentence and word for word, correcting punctuation, usage, and spelling errors.
- After that, if necessary, the editor inserts and/or deletes text so that the finished product unambiguously and efficiently communicates its ideas to the reader.
- Each essay undergoes a technical review to guarantee that it is free of errors of tense, number, punctuation, capitalization, or any other kind.
- Lastly, each essay is formatted according to the selected academic writing style: MLA, APA, Chicago, CSE, Turabian, ASA, AMA, or AP. References and in-text citations are scrutinized for proper format.
One page is equal to 300 words.
A well-written essay must clearly and succinctly make its point. Papercheck’s essay editing services are the final, indispensable touch that will guarantee that your essay is as good as it can be. Don’t take any chances; have your essay edited today by the highest-rated professionals in the business. Papercheck also provides Elite Level Editing for the most discerning writer. Elite Level Editing includes two full-time editors (a second set of eyes), a 1-page constructive critique, one free Second Look, direct telephone communication with your personal editor, free SMS notification, and free PaperTomb document storage. No matter whether you select Standard Level Editing or Elite Level Editing, Papercheck’s essay editing is essential to publishing your best work.