Customer Support Associate
We are looking for a fun and outgoing customer support representative to join our team. You will be responsible for document approval and general customer support. Document approval entails reviewing the customer's personal and billing information as well as ensuring the account holder is an authorized user of the credit card. This may require a telephone call to the client if the client is outside of the United States or Canada. Also, you will be answering phone calls coming through the toll-free phone numbers, occasionally helping the senior editing staff with document management, and contacting customers for inquiries.
- 4-year college degree
- 1 year of previous customer support experience
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003
- A thorough working knowledge of Libre Office
- A thorough working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Polite and courteous phone manner
- Outgoing personality
- Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction
- Punctual work ethic
- Report to the Customer Service Manager and Operations Manager.
- Ensure clients are happy with their final document, without giving unethical or unfair service.
- Ask yourself, "Would I be happy if I was in the client's position?"
- Verify credit card information and ensure the client is the authorized card user.
- This may require a phone call and email to the client. If the client is not reachable, a phone call to the financial institution will be necessary to verify the account information.
- Provide constant feedback and constructive improvements to better the website and our business
- Use the "CRM Notes" to keep a record of each action that has been done with each document in terms of contacting the client, waiting for approval, what actions to do next, etc.
Hours: 9:00 P.M.—5:00 A.M. (Sunday-Thursday)
To apply for the position, please send a short cover letter in the body of an email with your resume and 3 references attached as Word documents to Papercheck Employment.
Papercheck is a fast-growing online editing services company. Located in downtown San Francisco, in the heart of the financial district and one block from the Powell Street station, we provide editing services to hundreds of clients on a daily basis. Papercheck has been in business since 2001 and has been profitable since our inception. We have rapidly expanded our online presence, and we now have the need for a customer support representative to further increase our customer support.